Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fear not.

Ok, so if any of you are concerned that I'm not getting any of the weekly assignments done, I have at least put thought into them and just have not executed my ideas. Also, I have been getting an excessive amount of homework from other classes and such and I'm also quite stressed with all of my other personal projects and monster sculptures. Sorry I haven't been able to deliver. Also my scanner is still not working.

Also, I may get a car this weekend or the next. And I applied for some jobs near my Nonita's house. Just letting you all know. Don't worry O_O Nothing bad has happened to my motivation. I am just having a little bit of a time management spin and I've had to choose certain projects over others, sadly.

I will do all of the assignments though so worry not, my comrades.

3 comments:

  1. haha it's cool. you've still done more than arvin! I haven't done this weeks yet....I ran out of time with work and all. I'll try and post wednesday night or thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was tough to balance Liz's midterm with our side project and the wedding and everything. T_T But I am hoping to get back on my feet artistically this weekend. I also have to write a speech in a day tomorrow whilst also going to classes. God my life right now. Time management sheet. I need one.

      Delete
  2. Yeah no worries hah Arvin hasn't posted anything and I rather you finish graded assignments before these :)

    ReplyDelete